05.01.2020 — UPDATED-NEW…PLEASE READ
Dynamite Gamerzone COVID-19 GUIDELINES & REGULATIONS:
Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, Dynamite Gamerzone will issue new rules and regulations until further notice to ensure the safety of our gamers and employees.
New bookings and reschedules are starting May 22, 2020 in accordance with the Phase 2 Texas mandated guidelines for business re-opening. Dynamite Gamerzone will always follow the rules and guidelines issued by our Texas government. In doing so, we are EXCITED to get back to gaming and helping you celebrate your event safely! Our new guidelines are as follows:
- FACE MASKS
- Every guest/gamer who enters the gaming theater MUST wear a face mask. It can be homemade or store bought. Dynamite Gamerzone has purchased medical face masks and will sell them for $2.00 per mask, if needed, while supplies are available. We may not be able to acquire them as supplies are limited for purchase. Therefore, gamers need to prepare to have their own. Masks must be worn at all times during the duration of the event by all who are participating inside and outside the gaming theater.
- VENMO or PAYPAL only to purchase a mask. We WILL NOT accept or handle cash.
- NUMBER OF GAMERS
- Dynamite Gamerzone is requiring no more than 12 GAMERS invited per event. This will allow for some social distancing in and out of the gaming theater. We will NOT rotate gamers in and out of the gaming theater. TOTAL GAMER LIMIT is 12 to prevent cross contamination of controllers. Adults gaming and handling controllers ARE included in the gamer count.
- AGE LIMIT
- NO child under the age of 6 is allowed in the gaming theater or in the vicinity during the duration of the event. Per our existing rules, children aged 5 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the theater. Children under 5 must be carried at all times, no exceptions. This would increase the total number of gamers in the theater which is what we are trying to avoid.
- NON-CONTACT TEMPERATURE CHECKS
- Dynamite Gamerzone has purchased a non-contact temporal thermometer. Any person in the vicinity of the gaming theater is required to have a non-contact temperature check by a Dynamite Gamerzone coach. This is to ensure the health and safety of all guests and game coaches.
- HAND SANITIZER/HAND WASHING
- Every gamer and guest MUST sanitize or wash their hands prior to stepping foot into the gaming theater. No exceptions.
As ALWAYS, Dynamite Gamerzone cleans and sanitizes before, during, and after ALL events.